Monday, September 17, 2007

zero to ten

i'm having a hard time. i'm pretty mellow by most accounts but for some reason, conversations with my ex really set me off. i get so angry. like cartoon angry, red face and smoke coming out of my ears. i go to the bad place. i don't like it.

i don't like that he reads my blog and makes condescending comments about it.

i don't like being judged or held to someone else's standards.

i don't like that he uses personal information against me.

i hate that we can't be friends.

i think we're at different stages of breakup/grief which only leads to frustration on both ends. i don't know what to do, but obviously i'm not handling it well. this is the worst. certainly a low point in my life. ah well, at least i'm young!

i'm already considering erasing this....

3 comments:

Mayo said...

i really wish i knew how i could help you right now :( if you need anything you can call me!

Kiddrae254 said...

Stay positive! You got us for support!

Z said...

if it makes you feel better, you are probably the funniest person i know:
"Is this Fergie? I couldn't tell, she wasn't spelling anything..."
I will laugh everytime I hear a Fergie song...