Monday, September 10, 2007

blogger anxiety

i'm feelin it. i never realized how many random, unknown people would be reading my blog. and really, i can't understand why they are. my blog is pretty much just the alison show, and i cannot imagine this is interesting to someone who doesn't know me or anyone that i talk about.

anyway, my point is that i'm not a real blogger, and i hope these random readers aren't holding me to real blogger standards. i would imagine that an 8 minute pee wee video wouldn't pass as content for a real blogger. however, if you know me, you know that i am in fact a pee wee aficionado and talk about him quite a lot, and the post makes perfect sense.

i started this with two goals in mind: occupying some of my time and hopefully amusing some of my friends in the process. notice that impressing strangers did not make the list. i don't like the pressure of outsiders reading it. i feel like i should maybe edit my writing or use capitalization or something. but i don't wanna. i'm blog-pouting.

also, it turns out tons of people want to make quidditch cakes and their google search leads them here. sorry, guys.

1 comment:

Kiddrae254 said...

We need to have a Pee Wee Q&A session soon!