Friday, September 7, 2007

weekend recap

though i'm not sure why i bothered....

friday

-several times it struck me that we could very easily be in an episode of that 70's show.
-my towelie impression was a little too convincing.
-we drove out to frisco for frozen custard.
-interpret those statements as needed.

saturday

-knitting, how cool am i?
-made nutella & banana crepes, and i will make some for you if you like.
-spent the evening alternately struggling to breathe and being tweaked out on allergy pills.
-lots of daydreaming about an nyc trip.

sunday

-job searching.
-got a call from jon jon saying he hurt his foot and there were bits of his teva stuck in it. sick!
-cut out pattern and material for an apron i'm making. that's right.
-wondered whether enough time has passed to dye my hair, i want to be a redhead again!


my first weekend of self-inflicted grounding totally sucked. staying home is boring. no hangovers, though. i feel sorry for people who don't have lots of cool friends and have to do this all the time. yes, i'm lucky.

3 comments:

Kiddrae254 said...

I stayed in Friday night and forgot how it felt to wake up on Saturday without a pounding headache. Hope you had a great weekend!

Im serious about the cake stuff!

Milad H. said...

woah, woah, woah! where was my invite on friday night? I woulda came correct, towel and all!

Kiddrae254 said...

Fat Burger is exactly what the name suggest, I wanted to puke after I inhaled it.

Im serious about the cake stuff! I was up watching Ace of Cakes© till 2am last night, they were in Denver!