Saturday, September 1, 2007

top 5 reasons i can't wait for fall

5. windy, chilly, rainy weather. it's exhilirating. and there's no sweating. perfect weather for lounging around with a blanket and a book.


4. all the best holidays are right in a row: halloween, thanksgiving, x-mas, my bday. good times.


3. boys in jackets and scarves. yes.


2. pumpkin-flavored things appear everywhere. beer, lattes, gelato. i love it all.


1. oh the fall wardrobe! sweaters, jackets, boots, scarves, etc. i have lots of new stuff in my closet just screaming to be worn. it may be awhile....


i've already started knitting in anticipation. i should be pumping out scarves by mid-september, anyone want one? let me know what you want: color, skinny, long, fluffy, etc. i'll also be attempting a hat for alexander, but i'm gonna see how i manage it before i offer to make more....

yay fall.

1 comment:

Kiddrae254 said...

I'm gonna try my hand at scarves this Fall. I think it will be a really good look for me! Can you knit me one?!?!?