Saturday, September 22, 2007

top 5 things dudes said to me last night

these things were all said completely out of the blue by random guys. no context whatsoever.


5. "what do you think is the sexiest fruit? that guy over there said grapes, what a dumbass."

4. "so i was arguing with my friend about whether or not elvis is a good baby name..."

3. "hey. are you with me or against me?"

2. "do you like horses? no? cause i knew this girl in like 3rd grade and she liked horses a lot. and you kinda look like her."

1. "your necklace reminds me of fort knox."

weirdest dudes ever. if they weren't kinda cute i would have been totally creeped out. surprisingly, the guy who insisted that elvis was a good baby name shot down my idea of phoenix. yeah, because that would be crazy.

when we left julian said, "man, the dudes were all over you tonight."

yes, but.....

2 comments:

Kiddrae254 said...

You were by far the hottest chick that night!

Lena said...

Hello stranger. Hance sent me your way for some time already and decided to sit and read :)

Three things: I love lists, so this blog was uber interesting for me. You blog how you speak, which I also like. And you blogged about a gift for a little girl which I ironically kind of blogged about this weekend.

I think this means we'll be bff forever right? Haha. Take care!