Monday, September 17, 2007

dude

i can't believe someone hacked my myspace and sent dirty videos out to everyone. what the hell is that anyway? who does that? it's incredibly uncool. it makes for a pretty awkward situation when someone i may not have spoken to in awhile suddenly receives that sort of comment from me. and i feel terrible about certain people that it went out to. angela's mormon teenage brother, sweet gals like amanda manning, ryan and other people that use their myspace for work.

what's funny is that a lot of people really thought it was actually from me. i mean, i know i can be pretty obnoxious and yeah, i'm known to post webcomics and youtube videos in comments.....but come on, two chicks making out??? that's not something i would send.

i guess that's just part of the territory and i shouldn't get mad. ugh.

stupid myspace jerks.

4 comments:

Kiddrae254 said...

Haha, there's been alot of that going around latey. My finger points to Julian or Sara...

Mayo said...

what points at me? i couldn't watch the video on my page, it was straight spyware, the same thing happend to me a while ago. you can erase your comments off people's page though.

Z said...

me sarah?? hey now...then again i was one of the few people to not get it on my page...coincidence?? i think not...jk :)

Milad H. said...

i didn't see chicks making out either, it just sent me to another page. can you send it to me again?