Thursday, August 23, 2007

ladies and gents, i have a new haircut

i finally got bangs! soon, i will shut up about my hair. lucky you. i think i look like a different person. i think i look tough, which is different, but i'm not sure if it's good or bad. i've gotten good reactions from it so far (my mom said i look like a rockstar and jonesy called me "pretty lady") so i'm pleased. julian reassured me that it was still nerdy enough to attract dorky guys. phew! it really is a whole new look though. i may have to rethink some outfits......

their softball game was pretty lame today, it ended early on the mercy rule. it's always fun, though. i love how dave always laughs at my jokes. he's a man of few words so it means more when he laughs. and i lent milad the first season of arrested development. i'm pretty confident that i've watched that show more than anyone else on the planet (except for keaton of course) and i absolutely cannot wait till there's someone else around to understand my references to it. even the title of my blog is a reference to a recurring joke on the show.

"...her? is she funny or something?"

pictures soon!

1 comment:

Milad H. said...

i really love the new do. i think not only will you still attract dorky guys, but you will attract more than ever! thanks for the dvds, i watched 2 episodes when i got home and i love it. it will come in handy as mr directv installer came over today and told me it is unpossible to get satellite tv at my apt. booooo! so yeah, i need dvds until crappy cableman comes over.