Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ohhhhh emmmmm geeeee

rock band is so insanely awesome. imagine how awesome you think it might be, then multiply that by three. alex was on guitar, bogan on the mic, and me on the drums. it feels like you're a real band. believe it. just take a second and get a mental picture of this situation.....got it?

i think our best song was sabotage by the beastie boys. yes, we all shone on that one. or blitzkrieg bop by the ramones. wow. that was really fun on the drums. when we played dead or alive by bon jovi, i seriously could not have felt more cool. what great song choices: old weezer and radiohead, the who, rolling stones, yeah yeah yeahs, soundgarden, and black sabbath.

so yeah, if you have the $800 required to buy a system and the game, go ahead and do it. you won't regret it. i really can't wait to play again.

also, my mom and i became convinced tonight that there was a ghost in our house. more on that later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the website. omg indeed. That looks like crazy fun. I've always wanted to be a rockstar..and I ended up with an opera voice, oh, well, I'll just have to wait for the music in the fifth element to become pop. Happy thanksgiving!! Looking forward to the pics and note!

Shampoo Mohawk said...

I testify that Rock Band is indeed like being in a real band. I drank beer and wasn't ready for the songs to start because I was drinking beer. Then the drummer started to play all wrong and it threw me off. Then I found out we were only paid $45.

Just like in real life.

I know! 'Cause I'm like totally in a band, dude.

Kiddrae254 said...

A ghost!!!!!! This outta be good...

Anonymous said...

yea...where is 'more about the ghost' huh?