Thursday, November 15, 2007

anthro by numbers

days i've been back: 3

people i've met: >30 (!)

names i remember: <10

co-workers named carissa: 3 (strange, no?)

other old school kids like me: 2

customers that actually remembered me: 2 (get a life, ladies)

customers that have made me angry: 1 (not too shabby)

display projects i've worked on: 2

times i've geeked out with hannah: >10 (love, love, love this girl)

times we've geeked out about harry potter in particular: 3

amount i'm getting paid: ? (eh, i'll find out soon enough)

old ladies that dig my tattoo: 2 (hell yes)


all in all, it's nice to be back. i was worried i would be treated like a new person, but no need to worry. they kinda let me do what i want and don't bother me, which is ridiculous, but i'm not gonna argue.

one huge perk is the music. it's good. like crazy good. it's like i brought my own personal playlist to the store. imagine neil young, curtis mayfield, ben kweller, lily allen, fleetwood mac, and of montreal in that order and then believe it, because it happened today. most people don't enjoy it as much as i do.

my feet hurt though. and i'm tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm soooo jealous...:( i loved me some anthro in the day...i wish it could have lasted forever...thanks to you ;)

Kiddrae254 said...

Im sooo glad your back with Anthro. Why you ask, hmmm Julian tipped me off to something awesome last night! Let's talk!