Saturday, November 10, 2007

i guess it's back on

i suddenly felt that anonimity was necessary. my blog is really personal, and i like it that way. really, it's the only way i can write. i love having a forum that's all mine. i can do what i want. i would rather not have a blog than have to edit myself. i just don't want this come back to haunt me. also, now that i have a job, i don't want to get in trouble. it's the google analytics that gets to me. it makes me paranoid. i'm gonna stop using it altogether since i obviously can't handle it.

everyone seemed to think that they alone were blocked from viewing my blog, sorry about that! it turned out that inviting everyone individually to view my blog would be a giant pain in the ass, gathering up email addresses, etc. so it's tentatively back on, pictureless. i should probably use my alias for posting, as well. yes, that will do. no more paranoia.

man, this has been a really rough patch for the past few weeks. i'm stressed. it's hard to be confronted with your character flaws. well, it's hard if you care about being a good person, and i do very much. i try, and i'm trying harder. give me a hug and tell me that you love me even though i am a stupid jerk sometimes. and please remember that i try.


anyway......

we went to denton today! it was great! we showed around lauren's little sister (who is cool beyond her years) and several other teenagers, who are considering UNT for next year. ah, nostalgia. we went to alter ego, which did not disappoint. everyone got something awesome. i got a dress and a skirt for $20, that store is the greatest. worth the drive itself. then we screwed around on the town square, more shopping, more stories about my college days. it's fun being around younger people, remembering what that was like being 18. i was also jealous that lauren got to hang out with her sister, when i miss mine so much. i hope i gave them a favorable impression of denton, i sure did try.

3 comments:

Lena said...

Hey, we can work something out later - it shouldn't be a problem to let you come in and observe...although there may be a criminal background check, haha..

Kiddrae254 said...

Hey look its Picsita!!

Anyway the Denton trip sounded fun!

Kiddrae254 said...

Sounded, is that a word?